Friday, October 3, 2008

Here Say: Volume One, Edition One

We at the Campus Ledger are always on the lookout for that juicy quote, that awesome one liner that makes the story. It is with that attitude that we present Here Say, a random conglomeration of overheard quotes and phrases around campus. Here is the first edition:

Girl to table of girls: I have to get injections...

Guy: Why do you need three octaves in the flat? This is just insane. How
the hell are you gonna play that on a piano?

Guy to girl: How are you going to eat that hot dog?

Not all flannel is plaid, but all plaid is flannel.

I know in the movie the grandfather is reading the book.

Have you seen juice?

You look like somebody who's here for GIG.

Guy to mixed company: How I masturbate...

I don't want to see your man thighs.


Send me your comments at cfletch5@jccc.edu

No comments: