Thursday, May 8, 2008

Former Lady Cavaliers spread all over the map

Former members of the Lady Cavaliers will be all over the map next season.
Heather Rourk will play next year at University of Indianapolis.
Meghan Waggoner and Brittney Slifer both committed to University of Central Missouri.
Bethany Schwab will play just up the street at Mid America Nazarene University in Olathe.
However not everyone will continue playing ball.
Emily Larson plans to go to K-State next fall, but just as a student.
Erica Rothweiler, a third year student said she plans to get a job.
"I am actually not going anywhere. I have been at JCCC for 3-years doing the Interior Design Program and I am job searching and getting out in the design world," she said.
Misty Stone is unsure at this point.
"I dont know for sure if I am even going to play next year," Stone said. "But if I do I am pretty sure I am going to go to Ottawa [University]. If not i am just going to go to school at [University of Kansas]."

No comments: